Pages

Monday 18 May 2020

Ah Sum's hut

W.A.L.T create a blog post about our reading for today.




For reading today, we had to read a story called "Bok Choy". In the story there was a part where we could see Ah Sum's hut and we had to try recreate it. Here's my recreation of it, I made it on google drawings but we could either do it on Tinker card, draw it, or do what I did and do it on google drawings. In the story I could see a fireplace, some pillows, blankets, creates/boxes and stone walls.

What I enjoyed about making this on google drawings was adding images from google, it was fun messing around with them and adding them all over the place. I had some difficulty's with the stone wall but I managed to do it!



Have you ever recreated something on a google drawing? Would you live in this hut?

2 comments:

  1. What a beautifully written blog post. You've added detail to your writing and have accurate punctuation and grammar. I really like your hut. I would definitely live in it! It looks very cozy and snug with that fireplace! Great stone wall and extra details such as the wooden blocks! Next time could you add Ah Sum and Jacob?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for answering the questions and taking your time to write a kind comment. Next time I will surely add Ah Sum and Jacob lying down next to the fireplace. I would've added more detail to the wall but I couldn't find anything that'll fit.
      Have a great day!

      Delete