Pages

Friday 1 May 2020

Harry's diary entry



W.A.L.T create a blog of a reading task we have done

For reading today we had to create a diary entry of the perspective of Harry in the graphic novel, Harry's war. Graphic novel is also like a comic, it has pictures that a fun to look at.

I enjoyed reading today because it was fun to write something different than what I normally write, it was fun writing in the perspective of someone else and write something the person would write to explain how they are feeling.


Have you written something like this? Have you ever written a graphic novel?

8 comments:

  1. Hi Mia i like your letter can't wait to see more
    good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!
      Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!

      Delete
  2. Kia ora. I am Kharn from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked how you have learnt to write in the perspective of someone else.
    This reminded me of when I was learning about ANZAC day.
    How come you chose this background? I like it.
    Please visit my blog
    here
    Keep up the good work.
    Mā te wā
    Kharn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kharn for your feedback!

      Delete
  3. I've noticed you've been doing great work since our lockdown began Mia. What sorts of activities have you done except for school work?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been riding my bike up and down our drive way, teaching my dog some cool tricks and I also like to make stuff out of paper, cardboard, etc.

      Delete
  4. that is cool

    ReplyDelete