Pages

Tuesday 11 February 2020

About me

Greetings! I’m Mia, I am 11 years old, turning 12 this year. I go to Kaingaroa School and I’m a year 7 in Tui Whanau. I like to watch and play games on my devices, go outside and play with my dogs, swimming, writing stories and much more! I am European with a little bit of Samoan. I was born and raised in Auckland, New Zealand. 10 years later my mum, and I then moved to the Karikari Peninsula. I like elephants, hippos, turtles, and Mole rats, don’t ask. I have two brothers, a stepmom and my parents. I can’t see my brothers and my Dad that often cause they sadly live in Auckland. :c My favorite food is Butter Chicken! When I lived in Auckland, I used to go to this place called “Oh Calcutta” and it sold the most amazing Butter Chicken!
I’m so excited for this year and I can’t wait to post on my blog, share my learning with others, and learn more about everyone!


Welcome to my Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment