Pages

Wednesday 26 February 2020

Going to the beach!



W.A.L.T write about something we did in the weekends.








On Saturday last week my mum, my baby brother, our dogs, and I went to doubtless bay. The waves weren't that big but it was still really nice! Doubtless was like a massive swimming pool! The tide was out so we had to walk really far so it could even be up to my waist. The highlight of the day swimming there was when I was swimming with my family, and our dogs were playing, my dog, TJ, (Shes only a few months old) came chasing after us in the water and she can barely swim, she'd only be able to survive for about 2 minutes if she tried, well since she came chasing after us, it were deep for her where we were in the water, so she couldn't touch the ground! So I had to go chase after her before she starts having trouble swimming. I was surprised I got TJ because I was laughing so hard cause she looked so silly and funny when she was "swimming". I then carried TJ into the deep water to rinse of a bit cause she was really sandy, I then carried her back to the shallow and tried to go back in the deep end but she just kept on following me so I had to stay in the shallow part and wait until my mum and my baby brother got out of the water. Once they got out, I went to go a short swim in the deep part, it was really warm and it was relaxing. I then got out cause my mum was calling my name. The end!

2 comments:

  1. i like the picture next time you could add a question good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job mia i like how you put a photo of the beach and you do not have notting.

    ReplyDelete