Pages

Friday 18 September 2020

Waitangi trip

W.A.L.T create a blog post explaining what we did at Waitangi.

On Tuesday, Our class, Tui Whānau went on a Waitangi trip by bus. We learnt a lot of stuff about carvings, scratch and Māori stuff. We got on the bus and drove away at 8:30 and got there at around 10 am. The people who guided us were Monika and Cailtin. My favourite part about Waitangi was playing around with scratch and looking at the canoes. 









Reflections:

What did I enjoy?
I enjoyed looking at the cool carvings because they were interesting and made me wonder. I also enjoyed playing scratch because it was entertaining and fun to play around and make a game.


What did I find challenging?
I found trying to figure out how to do stuff on scratch because it was confusing.


Have you ever been to Waitangi?

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora, Rusty.
      Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog and writing a
      helpful comment, I will try to make my description longer next time I create a blog post.
      Have a great day!

      Delete
  2. Hi Mia, Great blog post. I like how you didn't make your writing a bigger size and maybe you could try and explain what you did on scratch. Otherwise, great work. Bye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Natasha.
      Thank you for your positive and helpful comment.
      Next time, I will try explain more on a subject I am writing about.
      Have a great day.

      Delete
  3. Kia ora Mia,
    Your blog post is very interesting. I liked how you used really descriptive words that made the blog post sound more intriguing. Next time you could describe a bit more on what you did. You also had a great reflection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora, Peyton.
      Thank you a lot for your helpful and kind blog post. Next time, I will describe and explain more.
      Thank you, have a great day!

      Delete
  4. Hello Mia,I like how you chose that photo and how you did a really good blog post,what did you enjoy about Waitangi trip? you did a amazing Reflection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora, Sofia.
      Thank you for writing your positive comment on my blog post. I wrote what I enjoyed on my blog post.
      Thank you, have a great day!

      Delete
  5. Wow Mia you have done a very good blog post.
    Your commas are all in the right spots and your reflections are all nice and big. And the Thing that you can improve on is making your description of task a bit longer because so you can explain moreexplain more.

    Anyways good job Mia.

    ReplyDelete