Pages

Monday 31 August 2020

How to use commas

W.A.L.T create a blog post explaining our slideshow we made.

Last week or the week before, me and my buddy, Caleb created a slideshow about commas, and where they go. We had two lessons during writing, after the lesson we went off and did a task about commas, a earlier finisher task was that we had to create a slide show about commas. In our slideshow we had information about commas and where they go. At the end, we created a quiz to test if you learnt anything. Below is our slideshow:


Reflection

What did I enjoy?
I enjoyed writing down information down on the first few slides.

What did I do well?
I think I did well explaining and writing down information about commas.

What could you improve on?
I think I could improve on formatting and decoration the background and text, it seemed simple which I don't mind but I think I could've done a few things to make it stand out more.

Do you know how to use commas in a sentence?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mia,i like how you did the comma quiz it told me lots that i did not know i like how you did the writing clear that people can see what did you enjoy about the slide show?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sofia!
      Thank you for your very thoughtful blog comment, I'm glad that me and Caleb taught you a bit about commas.
      I enjoyed almost everything about making the slideshow, but I mainly enjoyed writing down information.
      Once again, thank you for your blog comment!

      Delete