Pages

Thursday 3 September 2020

Geometric art

 W.A.L.T create a blog post explaining our art we did.

For art last this month, we made geometric art. I haven't finished my art so I'll just be showing you one I found on google.

Geometric Dragons - Geometric Collection

How we made it:

First we decided what animal we wanted to draw.

Once we picked what animal we wanted to draw, we either sketched it, or drew an outline of it manully.
We either drew it on a A3 or A4 paper

Once we drew our animal outline, you then have to use a ruler to make sure the lines are straight and not curved.

After that, using your ruler again, fill the inside of the animal with diagonal/straight lines.

When you're finished doing that, you can do any design you want in the inside of the lines in the animal you chose. You can do block colours, paint, dye, patterns, etc.

Once you've decided what pattern/design you want, you can start filling the inside of you animal.


Have you ever done geometric art?

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora. I am Kharn from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked how you explain what you had to do for the art
    really good I like how you told us to pick a animal and a A3 piece of paper or A4 piece.
    great! I like how you used a picture on google because you didt finish yours
    And no I have never done art like that
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Kharn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora, Mia I really like your blog post from last week.
    I like how you added a photo and your Caption letter and comma and sorry I can't spell very good so you can't really read what it say's. But don't forget to keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete