Pages

Wednesday 19 August 2020

Reading Task

W.A.L.T create a blog post explaining out reading task today.

For reading today, we had to write a letter to our parents saying that we time travelled to the past. (When I say past I mean 2020). Basically I am in the future, and I timed travelled to 2020. 

Here is my letter:



In my letter I included what 2020 was like compared to 2031, covid, animal extinction, where I was staying, etc.

Reflection


What did I enjoy?
I enjoyed writing, and thinking on what to write.

What did I do well?
I think I explained well, I wrote everything I wanted to write and I'm proud of my finish product.

What could I improve on?
I think I could improve on making it more realistic and adding a better background.


How do you think the future is gonna turn out like? Do you agree with my on how the future is gonna be like?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mia Desiree here.
    I like how you talked about the pollution problems this is really inspiring, and nice also it may change some peoples perspective of the world.
    Yes I do think you have a pretty good look on what it's going to look like unless we stop and change our actions.
    I think the future will be like your perspective on it.
    How did you come up with all of the fantastic ideas?

    ReplyDelete