Pages

Wednesday 14 October 2020

Trip to Te Puna Wai Ora pools.

On Tuesday our class, Tui Whanau went to Te Puna Wai Ora pools to learn how to snorkel. We had a marine reserves instructor called Oliver to teach us how to snorkel properly. Next week on Thursday we will be going on a trip to Maitai Bay to explore the marine reserves for the Experiencing marine reserves programme. We will be comparing Maitai Bay and Aroha Island to see the marine reserves differences and discover different fish.


 









Reflections:

What did I learn?
I learnt to breath out out of the snorkel when water got inside. Sometimes I would be to scared to breath using the snorkels because I was scared I would swallow the water.

What did I enjoy?
I enjoyed swimming in the water with my snorkels and mask on because it was entertaining swimming laps with the snorkels cause I could go underwater while breathing.

What is one goal you have with your ability in the water?
My goal is to learn how to breath underwater with the snorkels because sometimes the water got in my mouth.

Have you ever gone snorkelling?

2 comments:

  1. Hello Mia.
    I really liked your blog post and i really enjoyed reading it!
    The thing that you did well was your reflections you made them nice and big
    and they were quite interesting to.
    The thing that you can improve on is Putting more punctuation in.

    Over all good job Mia

    ReplyDelete
  2. KIA Ora Mia
    good blog post. you could improve on using punctuation but good job though.

    ReplyDelete