Pages

Monday 1 March 2021

Goal Setting Term One B)

LI: Write about our goals and how were gonna achieve them.

Goal two: Try be quicker at answering my times tables. How I'm gonna achieve this goal is by practising the times tables I don't know that well and try to memorise the answers, or figure out strategies to solve them. I will practice 30 minutes any night that I'm free on, or willing to practice. 

Goal two: Try to improve my handwriting. How I'm gonna achieve my goal is by writing down letters that I need to improve my handwriting on. I will practising a few days a week.

Goal three: Try to increase my techniques while doing swimming styles. Whenever I go to the beach or pools, I am gonna practice swimming techniques so I can look cleaner while swimming and go faster in the water. 

Goal 4: Try to improve my typing skills. I'm gonna achieve my goal by practising sentences on the computer so I can get more used to the keyboard so I don't make any typos while typing.

Here's my goal sheet...



No comments:

Post a Comment