Pages

Monday 6 September 2021

What did I do outside?

Everyone has been stuck inside due to the lockdown. Everyday feels more boring and boring. I wish I could go to a park, see some of my friends or/and go out to eat! But instead we have to stay home. I am grateful I can still see my family and eat my mums delicious homemade food. Something exciting I've done this weekend was taking my dog on walks to all sorts of places! The only thing is that my places to go is limited. Walking her is nothing new, I would probably still do it, even if we weren't in lockdown, but nothing exciting is really happening. The most recent and most common place for me to walk my dog is down to the beach. She loves running around on the sand but she despises the water!

What the most exciting thing that's happened during your lockdown?

No comments:

Post a Comment