Pages

Thursday 5 March 2020

Bob Ross

W.A.L.T write about one of our favourite artist.

Bob Ross is one of my favourite artist. He was 52 years old before he died of Lymphoma on the 4th of July 1995, which is very sad. He was born on 29th October 1942. Before he passed, he did calming tutorials on YouTube. His videos were about him showing you beautiful paintings hes painted and you can follow along and paint your own one, painting techniques, how to paint things that look hard, and more! You'll have to watch him to see more things he does. Bob has 2 children, Morgan Ross and Steven Ross. Bob Ross has a wife (now ex wife) Called Jane Ross, but she sadly die of Cancer. Bob Ross' current wife is now, Lynda Brown. It unknown if shes still alive. Why Bob Ross is one of my favourite artist is because I love his personality, its very calm, peaceful and wholesome. How I found out about him is because I found some of my mums old paint brushes she used, and I asked her if she used to paint. She replied back saying "Yes, I used to follow tutorials of Bob Ross.", and that's how I found out about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment