Pages

Thursday 30 July 2020

Math angles

W.A.L.T create a blog post explaining what I did this week

For maths this term we are learning about angles. This week we have done multiple maths sheet equations, so I thought I'd share with you what I have done. Last year I learnt a bit about angles which made figuring out angles a lot more better .Here is my work sheet:
























Reflection:
Doing this maths sheet was easy. I just had to basically do addition, and at the top of the work sheet, it said what the angle was called.

What did I enjoy?
I enjoyed working out what the answer is. It was simple to work out so I could do this maths sheet pretty fast.

What did I find interesting?
What I found interesting was finding out that a triangle could be an angles, specifically a 180 degree angle was a triangle.

Do you know how to measure angles or do you need to use a protractor?

5 comments:

  1. hi MIA great job on your angels looks like you got them all right
    and , instead of . only use the full stop and the end of a long sentence
    again great work on your blog and your angels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, thank you for your positive and helpful comment.

      Delete
  2. kia ora mia

    I really like how you got all of your math angles right and i love your reflection also what you enjoyed about maths i think you should add go back and check were your full stops are were they should be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thank you for commenting on my blog!

      Delete
  3. Kia ora Mia, great job on your post, you have nothing to work on Ka pai Mia

    ReplyDelete