Pages

Wednesday 4 November 2020

Maitai bay Brochure

W.A.L.T create a blog post showing and writing about my Maitai Bay Brochure

For Inquiry, our class Tui Whanau created a brochure about Maitai Bay.
In my brochure, I wrote what Maitai Bay is, where it is, what activities you can do, what marine life lives there, what is the rāhui and why was the rāhui placed there. Here is my Brochure I created.



Reflection:

What did I learn?
When researching information about Maitai Bay, I learnt what a rāhui was and what it was used for.

What did I find challenging?
I found organising everything challenging. I wanted it to look tidy so I took a long time.

What could I improve on?
I think I could improve on decorating my brochure more. It looks a little plain so I wish I could add more images.

Have you ever been to Maitai Bay?

No comments:

Post a Comment