Pages

Monday 22 June 2020

Art

W.A.L.T upload a piece of art and then blog about it.

For blogging today we had to upload a photo of a drawing/painting we have done in the past year. Here is my art work:

Instructions:

First I drew the shape of the eye
Added a pupil and the inside of the eye
Added eye-lashes
Shaded the eye
I would've added a eye brow but I haven't finished yet.

What I think I did well was drawing the actual eye. It was easy to do and I got inspiration from a image on google.
I think I could improve on shading. Shading isn't my best spot when it comes to drawing. So I definitely could improve on that.
I enjoyed the whole process of making this. I didn't dislike anything when making this drawing.

Do you like the drawing? What do you think I could do better? 

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora. I am Kharn from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked how you described how you made the eye
    I learnt that you Drew the shape first
    Maybe you could you could try doing a whole face.
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Mia, I am Nora from Waikowhai Primary. I really loved the way you drew the eye, it is amazing! This made me think of when we were doing our self portraits and had to draw realistic eyes. Have you thought about drawing 2 eyes? Come visit my blog!

    ReplyDelete