Pages

Thursday 4 June 2020

Cancel the Invasion word search

W.A.L.T create a blog explaining out reading for today.

For reading today we had to do a word search. We had to find words from the book 'Cancel the Invasion'.


 Here is my word search. The most difficult words to find were probably 'reassuring' and 'projectiles' cause they were the only words I couldn't find. The most easiest word to find was 'message' and 'launched' cause they were the first words I found really quickly. How I covered up the words I found was by getting a square on google drawing and then colouring the shape white and covering the word(s). I really enjoyed doing this and I would love to do this again, even in my free time.

Do you like word searches? What is the most interesting word? 

2 comments:

  1. Hola Mia, my name is Nora at Waikwohai Primary School. I really enjoyed reading about the word search you did, my favorite word was invasion! This made me think of the time when I used to do loads of word searches with my mum. Maybe next time you could tell us a little bit of what happened in the story. How long did it take you to get the word search done? Blog you later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear:Mia
    i like how you did a recount for your word search and used the shapes tool.
    i liked the word launched i dont no way but that was the first word so i did that, yes i do like doing word searches *kinda
    what is your least favourite word in the word search?


    THE END.

    ReplyDelete