Pages

Thursday 18 June 2020

Kiwi Can

W.A.L.T create a blog post explaining what we did today at school.
At school today we had Kiwi can for the first time in a while. 
I wasn't there for most of it cause I had a quiz to do but when we got there, my class was playing a game. How to play the game:
There are two lines of people. If you're the first person up you have to balance a soft ball on top your hand and try to walk to the next line of people without the ball falling off your hand.
Once you get to the end of the line you have to pass the ball to the person at the front and they have to do the same thing just did. It keeps on going on until the game is over. You can count points of how much people did it without the ball falling but out class didn't count points.
Do you have Kiwi can at your school? Do you wanna play this game?

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora. I am Kharn from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked how you described the game that you play
    I learnt that will you get to the end of the line you have to pass it.
    Maybe you could do full stop After game.
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Kharn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora, Kharn.
      Thank you for writing that positive comment.
      I'm glad that you learnt that you have to pass it when you get to the line.
      Have a great day!

      Delete