Pages

Friday 26 June 2020

Ice sheets and shelves

W.A.L.T create a blog post about a task we have done this week.

For reading this week I had to read a book called "Captured in Ice" and then create a google drawing of the different layers of Ice. In the book it showed the different layers and sheets of snow so I just got inspiration from that. We then had to name how deep the Ice goes and write facts about the ice. 
Here is my google drawing:


I enjoyed making the different layers of ice, it was really fun making the gradient and how it gets darker and darker. I also enjoyed showing you how many metres down the ice is.

What I didn't enjoy was moving everything around so it looks nice, it took a while and was kinda boring and I had to switch everything around.

I feel like I could improve on decorating the google drawing more, it looks a bit bland and boring.

What do you like about my google drawing? What do you find interesting?

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora. I am Kharn from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked how you showed use the snow in the photo
    I learnt that snow turns into ice
    great! I like how you showed it on Google drawings.
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Kharn

    ReplyDelete