Pages

Monday 8 June 2020

My work over quarantine

W.A.L.T create a blog post explaining out writing for today.

For writing today we had to go through out slide where we posted all out work we've done during quarantine and it up out our slides. Here is my slide:

My favourite thing about doing work from home was listening to music while working. It made the process more relaxing.
My least favourite thing about working from home was that I missed talking to my friends and showing them my work.

Do you like my slide? Is there anything I can change about it?

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. to:Mia
    i like how you made the slide for your online maths book. i think you did really well on it and i would not say that you had to change anything about it. for some reason i thought it was very creative?. would you rather learn at home or school?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora, Manaia.
      Thank you for commenting on my blog.
      Thank you for saying its creative, lol.
      I would probably rather work at home cause then I can listen to music while I work.

      Delete
  3. Hola Mia, I am Aamena In Room Manukau from Waikowhai School. I enjoyed reading your slide from your maths book. I really wanted to do the quiz but can you please change the link because I can't access the link. I love the decimal slideshow you made, I liked how you tried your effort doing maths. Keep up the amazing work! Please visit my blog on
    https://aamenas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola, Aamena! Thank you for commenting on my blog. There's not supposed to be a link, you can just go through the slide on the blog.
      Thank you!

      Delete