Pages

Wednesday 9 September 2020

Kiwi Can

 W.A.L.T create a blog post explaining what we did at Kiwi Can.

At Kiwi Can today, we played 2 games, 1 activity. The word we are focusing on this term is Accountability. Accountability means taking ownership/responsibility for actions you have done and being honest. The catchphrase today was "We are honest, we are true, we take ownership for what we do." My favourite game we played today was this dancing game. The game was called "Impossible connections", basically we had to dance while music was playing, when the music stopped, one of the Kiwicaners had to call out a number and a body part. The number meant how much people in a group there would have to be, example, if she called out "three", you would have to get in a group of 3. Here's an example, if she called out "foot" you and the other people in your group would have to sit down touching feet with the other people in your group.












Reflection:

What did I enjoy?
I enjoyed playing the games, they were very entertaining and fun to play. I am glad that we played the games multiple times cause that means I could have a go again at doing the games.

What did I find challenging?
I found listening to the Kiwicaners difficult, I couldn't hear them that well because people were either talk, or moving chairs.

Do you want to try play the game I explained? How has your day been?

No comments:

Post a Comment