Pages

Wednesday 16 September 2020

Newspaper File

 W.A.L.T create a blog post explaining our reading task for today.

For reading today we had a different teacher, Mr. Metzger. We had to fill in a piece of paper that was about Kiwi Kids News, there was different boxes that said something at the top, whatever it said at the top we had to find an article about what it said. 
Here is my worksheet:



Reflection:

What did I enjoy?
I enjoyed looking at the cool and funny stuff on Kiwi Kids News because it was fascinating looking at the articles.

What did I do well?
I did well on finding articles for each box, it was pretty easy and joyful.

What could I improve on?
I think I could improve on having better handwriting when writing in the box.


Have you ever been on Kiwi Kids News?

No comments:

Post a Comment