Pages

Tuesday 8 September 2020

Reading

 W.A.L.T create a blog post explaining a work piece we did from last week or this week. 

For reading today, we had to read a book called 'Reckless', then write some true or false statements. We then had to buddy up with someone and answer each others statements by writing True or False beside the sentence.
Here is my reading task:














Reflection:

What did I enjoy?
I enjoyed reading the book, then thinking of some statements. Also, after finding something to write, choosing between making it false and true was enjoyable.

What did I do well?
Thinking of statements and how to write them was something I think I did well.

What could I improve on?
I think I could improve on thinking of some statements more faster, I was a little slow.


How's your day today?

No comments:

Post a Comment