Pages

Wednesday 16 September 2020

Kiwi Can

W.A.L.T create a blog post explaining what we did at Kiwi Can

Today at Kiwi Can we played 5 games, I won't say all of them, but my favourite game was "Stop, walk, jump". The word today was again Accountability. It means taking responsibility and ownership of you actions, the catchphrase was also the same as last time.. How the game went was that there would be someone that would either called out Go, stop, clap and jump, except they said it in Maori so it was more challenging. If they called out go, you would have to walk until they said stop, and if they called out jump, you would have to jump (The same with clap.)









Reflection:

What did I enjoy?
I enjoyed playing all of the game, they were entertaining and fun.

What did I do well?
I think I listened and paid attention, most of the kids listened well and 


Would you like to play this game? Have you ever had Kiwi Can?


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Mia.
    I am Nora from Waikowhai Primary. I would love to play all the games at Kiwi Can. I've played stop, walk, jump before, with my cousins and the game is awesome! Maybe next time you could add a video. Do you do this every day or on a single day every week?

    See you later Mia!

    ReplyDelete